What is TikTok Jump?
TikTok has just announced the launch of its new TikTok Jump program, inviting third party providers to support the ‘last mile’ of a user’s discovery journey.
It has launched only with select partners so far, and there is an application process.
What does this mean for brands?
You can finally create a way to connect TikTok videos to your deeper, related content – without sending users outside of the app. There is huge potential to make money through Jumps, in time.
The presentation below quickly takes you through:
- What TikTok Jump is
- Practical examples of existing and potential brand and publisher content
- TikTok, Radioactive and market context
- Our team has worked on WeChat mini program strategies and content creation for multi-national brands
- Examples of WeChat mini programs
- essentially, where TikTok Jumps could go
- Examples of Douyin (the Chinese TikTok equivalent) mini programs
- and how Douyin has already monetised its programs. A sign of things to come?
- The benefits of thinking early about TikTok Jump
- How Radioactive can support your brand’s interest in Jump
If you’d like to find out more, email with your interest.
We can manage the third party application process, content strategy, development and integration.
From contact, we will manage the process, end-to-end. The first step is to start the application process for your brand to become a provider, highlighting relevance, content considerations and positioning.