We’re already celebrating seven new client wins in 2021, six of which are new additions to our retained client roster.
The clients include gender-free beauty brand Jecca Blac, raw dog food company ProDog Raw, and political literacy advocate organisation Shout Out UK.
The magnificent seven are:
- Jecca Blac – The L’Oreal backed, gender-free, vegan beauty brand has hired us to handle its press office, media relations and digital PR, with a strong product and purpose focus in the first quarter of 2021.
- ProDog Raw – Encouraging dog owners to join the #RAWbellion, the raw dog food brand has hired us to handle its digital PR and product launches for 2021.
- Koru Kids – The London-based childcare service specialising in nannies and flexible childcare solutions is looking to expand its offering in 2021, with launches of the service planned for outside London. We will handle all launches and brand building, with additional link building activity to come.
- HowNow – Having worked with us on one-off projects in the past, the intelligent learning platform has instructed the agency to handle all digital PR in 2021.
- Penny – An exciting company that buys invoices from small to medium businesses, with the option of getting those invoices paid within 24 hours (from invoice validation). Penny then “owns” the invoice meaning no more chasing payments and zero risk. Penny has brought us on to handle digital PR this first quarter.
- Psydro – we are handling digital PR for the UK-based startup – the world’s first social review platform designed to help consumers make informed purchasing decisions while also offering some of the best and biggest online discounts.
We are also working with Shout Out UK on various political literacy projects, including the launch of the very first All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Political Literacy pushing for the need to improve political education at GCSE level and beyond. (In fact, we’ve already started to get some incredible results for this – see this case study and glowing testimonial!)
As with the majority of our clients, all briefs include a strategic mix of brand building and SEO tactics, including creative digital PR to help build links from high-ranking media sites. Radioactive PR has worked successfully in the digital PR space for the last six years, and continues to deliver results for businesses around the world.
Founded on the first of December 2014, Radioactive PR offers PR, social, digital and influencer marketing support to clients both nationally and internationally. Part of The Radioactive Group, which also includes performance influencer marketing arm Radioactive Talent, the agency has a track record of delivering measurement-conscious PR results for its clients. New businesses under The Radioactive Group are planned for launch in 2021.
Our founder Rich Leigh said,
“It’s been one of our busiest Januarys ever in terms of new business, and I’m really proud of the way the team continues to work for each other to keep the agency moving. These wins are – wait for it – EXCITING, but more than that, it’s evidence that what we do moves the dial when some marketers are really tightening their belts, or pausing spend entirely.
“Just as COVID-19 and the lockdowns have hit some of our clients harder than others, I know of agencies, in-house teams and other businesses that are still struggling and might not recover. We’re fortunate to be in the position we are and would never take it for granted, and I think it’s that awareness and conscience that keeps our feet firmly on the ground and working as hard for the companies that put their trust in us as we do.”