- PR account executive – Gloucester Quays-based
We don’t have any other roles open right now, but we will always advertise them here, on GlosJobs and across our social media channels when they do come up. However, if you…
- are fun
- are friendly
- have plenty of examples of great client work
- are creative
- love detail
- are ambitious (we want to build the best PR agency in the country… is that too much to ask?)
- are organised
- love the feeling of coverage in the morning and the thrill of working on a new client
- are digitally-savvy (we do a lot of digital PR work) and
- really care about delivering great measurable results
…you’re our sort of person. And we love to hear from people speculatively, and do keep people on file to contact as and when relevant roles come up.
In return we offer industry competitive salaries, 25 days paid annual leave, plus your birthday off.
If you’d like to introduce yourself, please do email us with your experience, a bit about you and a few words on why you’d like to work here.
Paid PR internships
Looking for experience as an intern (usually, a 3 month placement) at a creative, digitally-savvy PR agency? We’re always keen to hear from great people. Email us with your CV, a bit about you and a few words on why you’d be a great fit for Radioactive!
Paid work experience
We’re currently in the process of revamping our work experience offering for 16-18 year olds. If you’re interested in spending a week or so learning the ropes with us and would like to be contacted when applications are open please get in touch!
Radioactive is a place where EVERYONE can be their true self, and we are committed to creating a motivational and productive environment for all. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.