At Radioactive PR we’re growing fast and have big ambitions. We’re looking for the best new talent out there to help deliver creative consumer campaigns with measurement at their core – it’s what we are ALL about.
We’re looking for the next batch of amazing PR people, from paid internships up to senior account execs – because for us it’s all about finding the right people.
- Writing press releases and stories for clients
- Pitching journalists
- Organising launches
- Interrogating data – both for campaign ideas and reporting
- Liaising with clients
- Creating assets for campaigns
- Brainstorming new creative ideas
- Updating client reports
- Amazing at time management and prioritisation
- Comfortable speaking up when you think ideas or strategies aren’t working – we encourage people to be constructive rather than ‘do as they are told’
- Happy to share your knowledge and experience as part of ongoing internal training and development
- Creatively-minded and able to inspire others in the team
- Results-focused and able to track coverage and report on the metrics that matter
- A real newshound, with an interest in current events and client- or team-specific media and culturally relevant goings-on
- are fun
- are friendly
- are creative
- love detail
- are ambitious
- are organised
- love the smell of coverage in the morning
- are digitally-savvy (we do a lot of digital PR work)
- really care about delivering great, measurable results
…then we want to hear from you!
We offer 25 days paid annual leave, plus your birthday off.
To find out more about our perks, policies and culture, visit: https://www.weareradioactive.com/who-we-are/people-and-policies and https://www.weareradioactive.com/who-we-are/our-culture
If you have any questions or would like an informal chat to discuss the role in more details, please contact our managing director, Anders, on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radioactive is a place where EVERYONE can be their true self, and we are committed to creating a motivational and productive environment for all. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
Salary: between £21k and £25k pa depending on experience