We’re looking for the best up-and-coming PR exec in Gloucestershire to join our established and award-winning consumer PR agency.
Ideally you’ll have a year or two’s experience, but if you don’t, don’t worry – have a look at our paid internship bit below this. It’s all about finding the right person, and sometimes it’s all about timing.
The role is working from the office, and working from home/remotely on a Friday.
We want somebody that is keen to learn and excited to be let loose on our great roster of clients.
We work with some fantastic brands and famous faces – from more traditional PR support through to creative PR stunts and campaigns, with a focus on digital PR, too.
- Writing press releases and stories for clients
- Pitching journalists
- Organising launches
- Interrogating data – both for campaign ideas and reporting
- Liaising with clients
- Creating assets for campaigns
- Brainstorming new creative ideas
- Updating client reports
- Amazing at time management and prioritisation
- Comfortable speaking up when you think ideas or strategies aren’t working – we encourage people to be constructive rather than ‘do as they are told’
- Happy to share your knowledge and experience as part of ongoing internal training and development
- Creatively-minded and able to inspire others in the team
- Results-focused and able to track coverage and report on the metrics that matter
- A real newshound, with an interest in current events and client- or team-specific media and culturally relevant goings-on
- are fun
- are friendly
- are creative
- love detail
- are ambitious
- are organised
- love the smell of coverage in the morning
- are digitally-savvy (we do a lot of digital PR work)
- really care about delivering great, measurable results
…then we want to hear from you!
We’re really not fussed with whether you have a degree or not, it really is all about finding the right people.
Alongside other industry-leading policies, we pay well, you get free gym membership, your birthday off, 25 days’ holiday and your own laptop.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we would LOVE to hear from you.
Want to apply?
Email us with your CV, a cover letter and ‘PR account exec’ in the subject title. (We’re open to any weird and wonderful approaches too, but don’t feel you have to…!)
- To start: ASAP
- Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
If you aren’t quite right for this role, please do keep an eye out here in the near-future.
Alternatively, please email us with your CV, a bit about you and a few words on why you’d like to work here. We’ll be in touch as and when anything crops up!
Radioactive is a place where EVERYONE can be their true self, and we are committed to creating a motivational and productive environment for all. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
To find out more about our perks, policies and culture, visit: https://www.weareradioactive.com/who-we-are/people-and-policies and https://www.weareradioactive.com/who-we-are/our-culture